RE: [SeattleRobotics] Robothon 2013

  • Robert Dyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2013

      I think you mean repatriated, not abducted.

      Robert

      From: "Lloyd Moore"

      Subject: RE: [SeattleRobotics] Robothon 2013

      Yep at this point we are still on for Robothon 2013! Short of the committee all getting abducted by aliens I think we are good to go!

      From: William Henning
      Subject: [SeattleRobotics] Robothon 2013

      Hi y'all,

      I am trying to convince my wife for us to go down to Robothon this year, but before she moves some holiday days she wanted me to make certain that it will happen.

      We were going to come down last year, but due to a family emergency could not make it.