Seattle Center Floor Layout

  • Carol Hazlett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      Hi Everybody,

      I am working on the floor layout for Robothon.  Is FLL
      or FirstWA going to be there again this year?  I had the
      thought that since we still have the stage area and are not
      going to use it ourselves, how about putting them on the
      stage?  It is actually a larger area than they occupy now.
      Also I thought it might be nice to have them be able to
      participate in our competitions too, since they are already
      there with robots ready to go.

      --
      Carol Lynn Hazlett
      33801 55th Ave So

      Member Seattle Robotics Society
      Member Robothon 2013 Committee

    • Lloyd Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013

        Note sure I’ve sent the message twice now to Kevin and have not heard an answer back.

        If possible can you plan the layout to work both if they show up and if they don’t?

        Thanks,

        Lloyd