Re: [SeattleRobotics] Stepper Controller

  • robotMaker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      I guess you mean something like these: http://www.pololu.com/catalog/category/120

      Cesar

      From: Ashraful Alam <noyangohin@...>
      To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 7:01 AM
      Subject: [SeattleRobotics] Stepper Controller

      Hi!,

      I am totally new here, i want to share somethings,

      basically i am doing now my Bsc Research at my University

      on- CNC and i want to improve the stepper motor controlling with l298 and pic18f4550 , ultimate goal to get better RPM and more cheapest over than market.

      My design is-

      Pic - l298 and L298's senseA and SenseB pin is used to Current sensing and It is used to micro steeping.

      Lastly i am new to micro controller programming.

      So i want some of suggestion , design and all types of help with instruction from many of them.

      Thanks.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: