Stepper Controller

  • Ashraful Alam
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
      Hi!,

      I am totally new here, i want to share somethings,

      basically i am doing now my Bsc Research at my University

      on- CNC and i want to improve the stepper motor controlling with l298 and pic18f4550 , ultimate goal to get better RPM and more cheapest over than market.

      My design is-

      Pic - l298 and L298's senseA and SenseB pin is used to Current sensing and It is used to micro steeping.

      Lastly i am new to micro controller programming.

      So i want some of suggestion , design and all types of help with instruction from many of them.

      Thanks.
    • robotMaker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2013
        I guess you mean something like these: http://www.pololu.com/catalog/category/120

        Cesar

        I am totally new here, i want to share somethings,

        basically i am doing now my Bsc Research at my University

        on- CNC and i want to improve the stepper motor controlling with l298 and pic18f4550 , ultimate goal to get better RPM and more cheapest over than market.

        My design is-

        Pic - l298 and L298's senseA and SenseB pin is used to Current sensing and It is used to micro steeping.

        Lastly i am new to micro controller programming.

        So i want some of suggestion , design and all types of help with instruction from many of them.

        Thanks.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: