Re: [SeattleRobotics] Re: Robot Vision

  • robotMaker
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 21, 2013
      You mean http://www.roborealm.com/, right? The one that I have found to be within my reach, is the AVR Cam (http://www.bot-thoughts.com/2012/06/avrcam-resurrection.html), it was an open source project that was just right for personal bots.

      Cesar

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 23, 2013
        I've used RoboRealm for a number of projects on my Leaf robot - it's a really easy way to incorporate sophisticated vision processing.... and much easier to use than OpenCV.

        Dr. Bruce.