Re: Robot Vision

  • Thomas M
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 21, 2013
      Congrats on your success with it. You are a much more dedicated person than I am.

      Roborealm is a powerful computer vision product, but it takes a lot of effort to get it to do what you want it too. I have not gotten very far with it.

      I won a copy of the as a prize about two years ago (RSSC Talent Contest) and after about 9 hours "put it away for later". Later still has not come.

      Thomas

      Like robots?

      http://www.robots-and-androids.com
    • robotMaker
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 21, 2013
        You mean http://www.roborealm.com/, right? The one that I have found to be within my reach, is the AVR Cam (http://www.bot-thoughts.com/2012/06/avrcam-resurrection.html), it was an open source project that was just right for personal bots.

        Cesar

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 23, 2013
          I've used RoboRealm for a number of projects on my Leaf robot - it's a really easy way to incorporate sophisticated vision processing.... and much easier to use than OpenCV.

          Dr. Bruce.