Re: Robot Vision

  • jamericanfreddy
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 21, 2013
      I use roborealm a lot its the best vision software,so many filters,interfaces and more
      roboealm.com

      --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, "videogrfx" <mrroboto2@...> wrote:

      > A huge shout out to Steven at Roborealm. If you haven't used this software to give your robot sight, I highly recommend it but really Steven went far, far out of his way to help me with a problem I was having.

    • Thomas M
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 21, 2013
        Congrats on your success with it. You are a much more dedicated person than I am.

        Roborealm is a powerful computer vision product, but it takes a lot of effort to get it to do what you want it too. I have not gotten very far with it.

        I won a copy of the as a prize about two years ago (RSSC Talent Contest) and after about 9 hours "put it away for later". Later still has not come.

        Thomas

        Like robots?

        http://www.robots-and-androids.com
      • robotMaker
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 21, 2013
          You mean http://www.roborealm.com/, right? The one that I have found to be within my reach, is the AVR Cam (http://www.bot-thoughts.com/2012/06/avrcam-resurrection.html), it was an open source project that was just right for personal bots.

          Cesar

          I use roborealm a lot its the  best vision software,so many filters,interfaces and more
          roboealm.com

          --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, "videogrfx" <mrroboto2@...> wrote:

          > A huge shout out to Steven at Roborealm. If you haven't used this software to give your robot sight, I highly recommend it but really Steven went far, far out of his way to help me with a problem I was having.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              SeattleRobotics-digest@yahoogroups.com
              SeattleRobotics-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Bruce J Weimer, MD
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 23, 2013
            I've used RoboRealm for a number of projects on my Leaf robot - it's a really easy way to incorporate sophisticated vision processing.... and much easier to use than OpenCV.

            Dr. Bruce.