Re: [SeattleRobotics] need help finding this Fembot

  • Matthew Tedder
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2013

      Don't give up hope.
      I think there is a fembot out there for each and every one of us.  :)

      Matthew

      On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 2:22 PM, David Buckley <david@...> wrote:

      Hi Cesar
      The original website has long gone but here
      is a 2004 cache of the original page which is linked off my Inspirations page
      I never did find any more information.
      DAvid

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2013
        Not giving up yet, I'm working on it, I feel motivated since mine is going to look and sound like Fran Drescher.

        Cesar