Any interest in a career involving robotic spacecrafts?

  • Claire Hardesty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      I'm Claire Hardesty, a technical recruiter, and one of our clients is Planetary Resources - the asteroid mining company. They are looking to for some brilliant software and hardware engineers to join their team!

      Let me know if you or someone you know would be interested in this opportunity!

      "There are near-limitless numbers of asteroids and more being discovered every year. More than 1,500 are as easy to reach as the Moon and are in similar orbits as Earth. Asteroids are filled with precious resources, everything from water to platinum. Harnessing valuable minerals from a practically infinite source will provide stability on Earth, increase humanity's prosperity, and help establish and maintain human presence in space. Planetary Resources' mission is clear: apply commercial, innovative techniques to explore space. We will develop low-cost robotic spacecraft to explore the thousands of resource-rich asteroids within our reach. We will learn everything we can about them, then develop the most efficient capabilities to deliver these resources directly to both space-based and terrestrial customers. Asteroid mining may sound like fiction, but it's just science."