Re: Op Amp Recommendation

  • jamericanfreddy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29 7:56 AM
      A chip i used before that works well for low voltage video is AD812

      and just use 2 of them,dont save too many pins with a dual op amp

      And found out it very easy to lay them out on a pc board
      i would buy a through hole type first breadboard and then go to surface mount.

      I have super large stock of chips well over 1000,not shore if i have any more of AD812
      DIGIKEY i think has them in stock
      letters after the # tell you temperature rating and package type