Re: [SeattleRobotics] tracked robot

  • robotMaker
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20 11:09 AM
      Is this a nature project?
      Wire controlled because RF does not work in the cave? How far do you need to go into the cave?

      Cesar

      Message 2 of 3 , May 21 8:23 AM
        on wireless it wont work in caves or underwater,bluetooth or wifi

        You need a onboard computer or cpu with a good navigation program.

        On robot bases a good one is 6WD or 4WD aluminium bases made by DAGU ,robotshop.com has some
        good also for moon crawling robots