Re: [SeattleRobotics] Hello and Congrats

  • K Maxon
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2013

      Hi Luke and Tom,

      If in some small way, I can inspire one person towards, robotics, engineering or technology for careers / hobbies, it just leaves me smilin' for months (or more).

      I've been watching Dave Shinsel's work progress for years as well.  I take lots of inspiration from projects like Dave's, and also others like David Anderson, Mark Curry  and many, many ohters.  It is truly great to see the work / play that others invest in the hobby and that serves to energize me and keep me going.

      Thanks for the kind words, Tom.
      -Kenneth

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013
        Hi Luke:

        You been here since 2011, I've been here from CA since 2006. I also belong to the HBRC group, in Silicone Valley and also SRS. Up to now I have not been to any of the RobotGroup meetings here in Austin, but plan on it some day.

        Cesar