Kirkland Summerfest

  • farmholly
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      I want to promote and enrich Kirkland Summerfest: http://www.kirklandsummerfest.com/
      Aug. 9 – 11th, Kirkland downtown.
      it is an event geared at the Seattle area that seeks to cause fun, laughter and education.
      It is a relatively new event, and they are looking for folks to suggest events that they can run.
      They already have Battle of the Bots at the fest, and they want MORE bots!

      Do you have a robotics idea / group / club of any kind that would like to give a show of what they can do / compete in some way? An example of a relatively simple robotic competition that we could emulate?
      Let's give them some ideas as to how we can make this really big, and they'll make it happen. They have the volunteers and organization: we need ideas.
      Let's get some ideas together for this asap and get it moving!

      Holly Brewer