Re: THIS SAT: giant fleamkt, electronics junk!!!

  • Christopher
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2013
      Both my son (KF7ZPI) and I (AE7XQ) plan on attending. While there will be items useful for robotics, most of this is amateur radio based. My son is planning on trying for his General class amateur radio license while we are there. I hope he passes, but if he doesn't, as least he made the attempt. That's far more than most 10 year old children ever do.

      Christopher
      AE7XQ

      http://www.qrz.com/db/AE7XQ