pre-built - programmable robots?

  • Thomas M
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
      As some of you know I'm writing a book for Que/Pearson on introductory  robotics.

      Can someone suggest a few commercial pre-built - programmable bots for beginners?

      Thomas

      Like robots?

      Visit:

    • Joshua Madara
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
        For pre-built + beginner, I often recommend the Scribbler / Scribbler 2 (S2) by Parallax.

        Joshua

        On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Thomas M <riversiderobots@...> wrote:

        As some of you know I'm writing a book for Que/Pearson on introductory  robotics.

        Can someone suggest a few commercial pre-built - programmable bots for beginners?
      • Mark Kenworthy
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013

          Of course there is the most popular robot platform on the planet, Lego Mindstorms, which is great for beginners.