Donating a Heath kit Hero1 Robot

  • danmauch
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
      I have a Hero robot that is in disrepair. Right now when you power it up I get a low battery voltage message. I think there is a problem with the charging circuit as I replaced the batteries some time ago. Also the arm and wrist are broken but could be repaired. I have all of the manuals for assembly, trouble shooting and programming. I have the teaching pendant and will trow in a caseete recorder for saving or loading programs. I have all the cowlings and covers.
      I would like to donate the whole thing to some deserving young member of course with their parents approval. I would say that probably the receipient should be better at electronics and programming than a mechanical wizard.
      I have not attended any meeting for about 10 years so I have no idea of whom should get the Hero. Therefore at you next meeting I would like the members to chosse the receipient and to forward to me the phone number of the parent(s) of the person selectet so I can make arrangements for them to pick it up.

      Dan Mauch
      Camtronics-cnc.com
    • danmauch
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2013
        Correct its a Hero ET18

        Dan Mauch

        --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, dmauch@... wrote:

        > I have a Hero robot that is in disrepair. Right now when you power it up I get a low battery voltage message. I think there is a problem with the charging circuit as I replaced the batteries some time ago. Also the arm and wrist are broken but could be repaired. I have all of the manuals for assembly, trouble shooting and programming. I have the teaching pendant and will trow in a caseete recorder for saving or loading programs. I have all the cowlings and covers.
        > I would like to donate the whole thing to some deserving young member of course with their parents approval. I would say that probably the receipient should be better at electronics and programming than a mechanical wizard.
        > I have not attended any meeting for about 10 years so I have no idea of whom should get the Hero. Therefore at you next meeting I would like the members to chosse the receipient and to forward to me the phone number of the parent(s) of the person selectet so I can make arrangements for them to pick it up.
        >
        > Dan Mauch
        > Camtronics-cnc.com

      • danmauch
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
          I hope my offer comes up at the next SRS meeting.
          Dan

          --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, dmauch@... wrote:

          > Correct its a Hero ET18
          >
          > Dan Mauch
          >
          > --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, dmauch@ wrote:
          > >
          > > I have a Hero robot that is in disrepair. Right now when you power it up I get a low battery voltage message. I think there is a problem with the charging circuit as I replaced the batteries some time ago. Also the arm and wrist are broken but could be repaired. I have all of the manuals for assembly, trouble shooting and programming. I have the teaching pendant and will trow in a caseete recorder for saving or loading programs. I have all the cowlings and covers.
          > > I would like to donate the whole thing to some deserving young member of course with their parents approval. I would say that probably the receipient should be better at electronics and programming than a mechanical wizard.
          > > I have not attended any meeting for about 10 years so I have no idea of whom should get the Hero. Therefore at you next meeting I would like the members to chosse the receipient and to forward to me the phone number of the parent(s) of the person selectet so I can make arrangements for them to pick it up.
          > >
          > > Dan Mauch
          > > Camtronics-cnc.com

        • KM6VV
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013