Re: Introductory Curriculum for 8 - 14 year olds ?

  • effortlesslygreen
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
      Hi Mark and Arun,
      I'm also interested in the same thing since I have to develop one for the Filipino Community of Seattle (We have 14 units of LEGO Mindstorms). The Kick off session will be on Saturday at 1.30pm.

      Hi Mark
      I would like to check the curriculum that your son's use. Would you mind sharing it with me also. Here's my email: Budi@....

      Hi Arun,
      Let's collaborate. Robotics at FCS-TMC starting in Sat, Feb 16th at 1:30PM, and we can meet me there. (FCS-TMC : Filipino Community of Seattle-Technology Media Center). Here's my phone: 206.571.8430.