RE: [SeattleRobotics] Introductory Curriculum for 8 - 14 year olds ?

  • Mark Kenworthy
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013

      I have one I developed for teaching 4th-6th grade students based on the Lego Mindstorms NXT set I can share with you.  I also have a condensed version for bringing middle school students up to speed that we used for members of my son’s FLL team.  Email me off list if you are interested.

      Mark

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2013
        Hi Mark and Arun,
        I'm also interested in the same thing since I have to develop one for the Filipino Community of Seattle (We have 14 units of LEGO Mindstorms). The Kick off session will be on Saturday at 1.30pm.

        Hi Mark
        I would like to check the curriculum that your son's use. Would you mind sharing it with me also. Here's my email: Budi@....

        Hi Arun,
        Let's collaborate. Robotics at FCS-TMC starting in Sat, Feb 16th at 1:30PM, and we can meet me there. (FCS-TMC : Filipino Community of Seattle-Technology Media Center). Here's my phone: 206.571.8430.