Help needed. I very need Pressure sensor type: MPX 2200 DP.

  • Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Dear Friend.

      I'm from Poland. My son building vaccum pump for diploma work and needs: Pressure sensor for controling.
      So, he needs Pressure sensor type: MPX 2200 DP. Maybe anyone have that are no longer needed and will want to send one?
      Please reply to my message as soon as possible.
      I believe you will help me as much as possible. It will be great help for my son.
      He needs too Clamp Meter with amperage min. 200A  especially DC. Maybe anyone have new or used in good condition ?
      My English is bad, but believe you understand me.
      Please write directly to my e-mail: mnazimek@...
      Write soon.

      Best regards.

      Martin