Loki Robot interface converted from PIC to Arduino

  • dshinsel@frontier.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      After lots of requests for others wanting to use Loki's code and hardware designs, I have converted Loki's sensor interface from PIC processor to Arduino.

      Check out the new interface shield schematic and source code at:
         http://www.dshinsel.com/loki-electronics/  (scroll to bottom for the new Arduino stuff)

      This might also be useful for anyone wanting to create a PC application that needs to controls external hardware and get sensor feedback.

      Hope this is helpful for folks!

      -- Dave Shinsel
      www.dshinsel.com
      Twitter: @DaveShinsel