Re: [SeattleRobotics] RE: Advice needed ASAP

  • rmd@newmicros.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
      No hate. Just giving quick answer.

      Social networking will have changed dramatically before student can apply. Neural nets are not much used, and not easily "programmed"deterministically.

      Expect both fields (social and neural) to change radically soon, if able to fulfill useful mission. So somewhat lacking in practical earning potential.

      FPGA have been rather stable in concepts (but not size) for 20 years.  Wireless networks coming on and somewhat stable for 5 to 10 years. Bluetooth and Zigbee. Both skills an MS can earn money with right away.

      Of course, my opinion. But I thought that was what was asked. My opinion.