Re: [SeattleRobotics] NeRP Propulsion...

  • ed@okerson.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2013
      Cesar,

      Install chrome browser on Linux, it works fine with that site.

      Ed Okerson

      > Interesting photo, but it's out of context for me. I can see solder
      > bridges on one of the high density SMT chips, do does it really work? Just
      > kidding ....
      >

      > I visited the website at: http://nikita.argia.net/kmaxon/. Looks very
      > interesting, but unfortunately whenever I click on any of the pages, it
      > crashes my LinuxFirefox browser. I'll have to try IE.
      >

      > Cesar
      >

      > ________________________________

    • robotMaker
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2013
        Thanx for the suggestion, and I'm embarrassed to say, that I had no success finding a place to download Chrome, for my Fedora Linux. The Chrome Fedora Linux download website offers to download a chrome version for Fedora, but it's a Debian package. The extension ends with ".deb" and did not go further with the attempt. I tried other sites that say Download Chrome for Linux, but when I click on the download it tries to download an ".exe" file.

        If you have a good download link, please share with all of us.

        Thanx

        href="mailto:SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com">SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com>
        > Sent: Friday, January 4, 2013 1:28 AM
        > Subject: [SeattleRobotics] NeRP Propulsion...
        >

        > It has  been a couple months since I logged into this account to check
        > for mail so it might take a bit to dig through it all, however I thought
        > to take a minute and share if anyone out there is interested.
        >
        > Earlier this fall I spent some time shrinking down the pair of CCAs used
        > inside the wheel housings for my NeRP project, consolidating them into the
        > board area of a single PWB.   At the same time I managed to upgrade the
        > processors so that I can use the same tool chain through out all of the
        > subsystems on the platform.
        >
        > This photo was taken  after opening the rear
        wheel housing this evening.
        > This unit ran unattended through the night last night for ~18hrs under
        > full feedback control while logging thermal data, power consumption and
        > position / response data under varying control algorithm conditions.
        > (pre-selected, 20 minutes each).
        >
        > http://nikita.argia.net/kmaxon/q40_133_001258.jpg
        >
        > Kind  of fun to reach this small milestone point in such a  large
        > project.  :)
        >
        > -Kenneth

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional