Dec. 15th SRS Meeting

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2012
      This Saturday Dec. 15th is our monthly SRS meeting at Renton Technical College. It starts at 10:00AM and goes to 12:00. After the meeting we will have a meet and greet/workshop/show and tell/discussion, so bring your projects, finished or not! Our guest spearkers will be Mike Marzetta from Minds-i and Tom Dean from .NET-Gadgeteer. Mike will be bringing his quadcopter to show us and Tom will give a hands on demo of .net in action. I will be bringing 8 Minds-i projects I have made over the last year. Driving directions to Renton Tech are on the SRS website at seattlerobotics.org.