Roborealm: Has anyone successfully used this for...

  • Thomas M
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2012
      ...object or shape recognition?

      Thomas

      Like robots?

      Visit:

      www.Robots-And-Androids.com
    • Pete Miles
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2012
        I have been playing around with it for tracking a red laser spot on a screen
        that is a few inches in front of the camera. It does do a very good job at
        tracking the spot as it moves acorss the screen. So far, I haven't figured out
        how to inprove the accuracy of computing the centroid of the spot (i.e. the
        coordinates of the center of the spot)

        Pete