Re: [SeattleRobotics] Monday Night Chat, 11/27/2012, 3:00 am

  • Max Cato
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2012
      3am tonight, eh? Late night for robot chatting. So, I suppose the theory is to go to the bars, get sauced, and then come home and chat robots, right? ;)

      Date: Tuesday November 27, 2012
      Time: 3:00 am - 5:00 am
      Notes: Need ideas on how to take your projects forward? Or just want to discuss what others are doing with them?
      Come join us tonight for our weekly Monday Night chat session
      and find out the latest.

      Updated directions for joining can be found on the SRS Website.
      http://www.seattlerobotics.org
      http://www.seattlerobotics.org/contact.php#Monday

      And why not become a fan of the Seattle Robotics Society on Facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-Robotics-Society/331139672992

      Quick Links for some IRC Clients and for webchat

      irc://irc.freenode.net/#SeattleRobotics
      http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=SeattleRobotics