SRS Meeting this Saturday at Renton Tech College starting at 10AM

  • sdk6772
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
      Greetings,

      We have a great meeting planned for this Saturday. Check the website and this group Friday night or Saturday AM before coming just to be sure it's happening.

      Bring along robots, great finds & bargains, projects to show, etc. Bring things give away, trade, etc. during & after the meeting. If you have pictures you'd like to show during the Round-the-room, bring them to me on a thumbdrive (before the meeting if possible). Bring projects to work on during the afternoon workshop.

      Kerry Hammil from Microsoft Research and Michael Ashby of Logic 20/20 are returning to talk more about .NET Gadgeteer.

      Bring info about area or online events coming that might be of interest to club members.

      Of course we always encourage lots of mingling after meetings.

      WiFi should be available in the room. I hope lots of you can make it.

      If you'd like to give a robot (or other technical subject) talk at one of our meetings, please contact me (secretary(at)seattlerobotics.org) or use the SRS "Contact Us" page or talk to me at a meeting. December is still open & I'm booking slots beyond January.

      Come early if you can & help set up the meeting room & chat.

      Steve K. - SRS Secretary & Meeting Organizer
      http://www.SeattleRobotics.org