Adasysco robotics

  • solomon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2012
      With reference to the above subject please note the following :
      I am the owner of ADASYS company witch is dealing with Space program , Robotics , Obsevatory planetarium and the future technology in general , my passion is for Robotics/robots manufacturing. I have been actively building robots for >30 yrs, working with factory industrial robots, and then personal/hobby mobile robots. I have designed and built several robots, and have accumulated a wealth of knowledge/experience over the years. Graduated 1986 at Texas southern university deans list. Worked 2 years contract at NASA building 5 1978-1980. Worked at Compaq computer Huston Tx. Sugarland as a QC. I have organized some robotics workshops/competitions in college, and also won 1st prize for my Senior Technical Project (vacuum cleaner and lawn mower robot) 1985 in U.S.A. Houston. I organized a robotics group in the area (Amol Iran), and may also be teaching robotics seminars/workshops at a local universities. I currently have several robots in various stages of development. The most active is humanoid intelligent robot which is a research platform for issues in Robotics/AI). I also painting different robotic subjects and soon with open an exhibition in Tehran with the title (world peace communicating with the future, robot uprising and debatig robots) .I also would like to collaborate with fellow roboticists on the site.
      I will send you some attachment of my work
      Best regards
      Soleiman Farshidfam

      Solomon_farshidfam@...
      009809125489675
    • Peter Balch
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2012
        Hi Soleiman

        Do you have a website describing your robots?