FabLab Tacoma

  • Wise Cricket
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      I know that efforts to bring TechShop to Seattle seems to be futile so far, so I'm excited to let you know that there is a FabLab in Tacoma:

      It seems it's fairly new.

      Here's one of their latest promotion:
      Hey everyone, check out the open houses that the FabLab is having:
      Trick-or-Treat Open house
      October 31, 5-9pm
      Stop by the FabLab for fabulous treats and to check out new Mojo 3D printer.
      FabLab Open House
      Art at Work: Tacoma Arts Month
      November 1st, 2-9PM
      Visit FabLab and check out the newest and best Maker Space in the northwest at 1938 Market Street. Watch 3D printers at work and take home your own laser-cut dinosaur!

      Best wishes,

      --
      Budi Mulyo

      Jigsaw Renaissance is a learning and making community, a collaborative community dedicated to collective education and creation.

      For more information about JR
      (www.jigsawrenaissance.org)please visit our wiki page at wiki.jigren.org/Starting_Classes or this page.

      Contact us, so we can chat about scheduling something cool together.
      Thanks!