Clearing some space free stuff

  • David Shoemaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012

      I have:

      Barbie power wheels (no batteries or charger)

      A couple of electric scooters, two are “new” in that they were never fully assembled and run and one part’s.  They don’t match.  Motors should work, electronics might, I don’t think they have batteries.

      These are FREE but you need to come pick them up from my place in Monroe.  Ideally TODAY if at all possible.

      David