Monday Night Chat, 9/3/2012, 7:00 pm

  • SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012
      Reminder from: SeattleRobotics Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monday Night Chat

      Date: Monday September 3, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Notes: Need ideas on how to take your projects forward? Or just want to discuss what others are doing with them?
      Come join us tonight for our weekly Monday Night chat session
      and find out the latest.

      Updated directions for joining can be found on the SRS Website.
      http://www.seattlerobotics.org
      http://www.seattlerobotics.org/contact.php#Monday

      And why not become a fan of the Seattle Robotics Society on Facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Seattle-Robotics-Society/331139672992

      Quick Links for some IRC Clients and for webchat

      irc://irc.freenode.net/#SeattleRobotics
      http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=SeattleRobotics

    • SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2012