To build a robot

  • Hussien H
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2012
      Good Day Guys,

      I am thinking on building a simple robot using PIC. But i am not sure where to begin. Please help me on this. Thanks
    • Movie Maker
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2012
        The Best way, Hussien, is to goto the site EZ-Robot.com and buy and EZ-Robot board. I have been in robotics for 41 years. You will save yourself a lot of headaches and frustrations by doing this. The EZ-Robot board is around $130 and the complete kit that gives you 99.9% of what you need is only $235 apprx.

        I am NOT an employee, just a happy customer. Go check out the site and the forum. You will learn a lot about building robots. Also, there are many robots that you can look at on the site.

        Good Luck , and Ahsom-eh-like-'em!

        Mel

        :-)

        I am thinking on building a simple robot using PIC. But i am not sure where to begin. Please help me on this. Thanks

      • twcarroll@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2012
          Hussien,
               Another way to learn robotics is with the Parallax BOE-Bot kit / course.  The building process is thorough and the steps in building the robot are very clear.  At $150, it's not too expensive.  Many schools and universities use the Parallax kits and courses as a starting point in robotics.
               Good Luck,
               Tom C.

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 30, 2012
            Thanks Tom. I will try to buy one.