Monday Night Chat, 7/2/2012, 7:00 pm

  • SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012
      Reminder from: SeattleRobotics Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monday Night Chat

      Date: Monday July 2, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Notes: Need ideas on how to take your projects forward? Or just want to discuss what others are doing with them? Come join us tonight for our weekly Monday ...

    • SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2012

        Date: Monday July 2, 2012
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm