Re: [SeattleRobotics] Pre-sales of Robothon 2012 t-shirts

  • Jason Garland
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2012

      Sweet! Free t-shirts. What sizes are they?

      On Jun 3, 2012 1:43 PM, "Donna Smith" <dsmith164@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I wanted to note that the following people did pre-sale of shirts at the April or May meeting and have not yet picked up their shirts.
      I will have them available at the June meeting.

      Terry Laraway
      Harry Keller
      Vince Thyna
      Eric Geyser

      Regards,
      Donna

    • Dave Hylands
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2012
        Hi Donna,

        On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Donna Smith <dsmith164@...> wrote:
        > I wanted to note that the following people did pre-sale of shirts at the April or May meeting and have not yet picked up their shirts.
        > I will have them available at the June meeting.

        I wasn't able to make it this year.

        Were there any shirts left-over?

        I'd be interested in a couple of XXL shirts, although I'd need to have them mailed some place. I can provide a US address or a Canadian one (whichever is easier).

        --
        Dave Hylands
        Shuswap, BC, Canada

      • Thomas M
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 3, 2012
          Payload is kind of low at 300g (< 1 lb.)

          Thomas

          Like robots?

          Visit:

          www.Robots-And-Androids.com