Fwd: Roundtable meeting between the concurrent and co-located events taking place over the weekend of June 2-3, 2012

  • Carol Hazlett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 6:53 PM

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Jordan Adams <jadams@...>
    Date: Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 4:50 PM
    Subject: Roundtable meeting between the concurrent and co-located events taking place over the weekend of June 2-3, 2012
    To: ASchulner@..., Ellen Lettvin <ELettvin@...>, Lindsay Bailey <lbailey@...>, nhill68@..., Kim.Hawley@..., Gretchen.Lenihan@..., jamie@..., Christin@..., carolhazlett@..., chrise@..., yushinw@...

    Hello All!

    I hope you can participate in this meeting between the various event organizers and Seattle Center staff associated with the events happening at Seattle Center over the weekend of June 2-3, 2012. Kim Hawley with Seattle Center has offered to hold the meeting in their Production Workroom on the 3rd floor of the Center House. I have attached an agenda to this mail, please contact me with any questions.

    Here are the details for the meeting:

    When:   Tuesday, April 24, 3:30pm

    Where: The Production Workroom on the 3rd Floor of Center House

        Directions to Productions Workroom:

            If you enter on the main floor of the Center House, walk up the stairs, turn to the left.  Walk past Customer Service, take your next left. The Production Workroom is on the right.

    Why:    To discuss cross-promotion, logistics and action items associated with the events slated for June 2-3, 2012 at Seattle Center

    Contact: Jordan Adams, jadams@... 206-269-2144(o) or 347-583-6868(m)

    I’m looking forward to meeting with all of you,

    Jordan

    <<April 24 2012 Agenda.docx>>

    --
    Carol Lynn Hazlett