Re: [SeattleRobotics] (Slightly OT) Old tek scope

  • don clay
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2012
      You might contact this guy.

      http://www.a-comm.com/Default.aspx

      On 4/13/2012 9:15 PM, Wim Lewis wrote:

      I have an old Tektronix 7704 mainframe and a handful of plugins I no
      longer need. Does anyone know the best way to unload such a thing
      locally? I'd rather not put it on ebay and have to go through the
      trouble of boxing it up for shipping. Craigslist? Are there any
      local-ish companies that repair and resell?

      (The tube and deflection circuitry seem fine, so I'm loath to destroy
      it; OTOH the triggering and onscreen display weren't working right when
      I powered it up to test it just now, so it does need some repair.)