Re: [SeattleRobotics] 2012 Robothon - Event Poll - Mech Warfare

  • Erik Knise
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 6, 2012
      This would be a competition I'd like to compete in.  I'd also be willing to help Rob with the WAR area.

      There was a game that came with our windows 95 toshiba's called Mech Warrior.  It was a fun game...same concept as the competition.

      --
      Erik L. Knise
      Seattle, WA

      On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Mark Kenworthy <mark@...> wrote:

      Pete Miles said:

      Here is a contest that I really want to compete in: http://mech-warfare.com/
      Now this is a really cool contest, one that I would do in a heartbeat

      Mech Warfare looks like a lot of fun to me!  How many other people would want to build robots to compete in this for Robothon 2012 on June 2?

      Thanks,

      Mark