Grippers

  • jcurrie_98406
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2012
      Could someone offer a source/vendor for a gripper (servo controlled)that could be used on a high school science olympiad robotic arm project?

      Thank you,

      John Currie
      Chaffey High School
    • Wim Lewis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2012
        On 1/12/12 8:38 PM, jcurrie_98406 wrote:
        > Could someone offer a source/vendor for a gripper (servo controlled)that could be used on a high school science olympiad robotic arm project?

        Here are a couple from the usual suspects, I haven't used them though:
        http://www.sparkfun.com/products/10332
        http://www.trossenrobotics.com/p/phantomx-basic-gripper.aspx
      • KM6VV
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2012
          LynxMotion has a couple.

          Make one! Can you do a little simple sheet metal?

          Alan KM6VV

          On 1/12/2012 8:38 PM, jcurrie_98406 wrote:
          > Could someone offer a source/vendor for a gripper (servo controlled)that could be used on a high school science olympiad robotic arm project?
          >
          > Thank you,
          >
          > John Currie
          > Chaffey High School

        • jamericanfreddy