Re: [SeattleRobotics] iRobot Create

  • Bruce J Weimer, MD
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 6, 2012
      Patrick,

      I am building something along these lines using a zagros 16" x 16" REX base and Phidget odometry and motor controllers - all of which seems to have ROS support.....

      Dr. Bruce.

      On Jan 5, 2012, at 5:05 PM, "patrickrobotics" <pcai200@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I'm looking to hire someone on consulting basis to help modify an iRobot Create to support a larger payload. In particular, I'd like to replace the wheels/motors with larger/compatible ones. Please let me know if you are interested.
      >
      > Thanks.
      > Patrick

    • jamericanfreddy
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 10, 2012
        got to be something you are doing wrong ,or not all the ROS SOFTWARE,WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE ,LET ME KNOW HOW YOU INSTALL ON NOTEBOOK AND COMPUTER