Re: [SeattleRobotics] Talking to Bluetooth

  • Kevin Impson
    Message 1 of 57 , Dec 11, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      Merry Christmas - wish for snow please...

      I did a simple google search and found this and it works rather nicely... I'm going to get the full developers version myself...

      You can download a demo version which does everything... you get a nag screen but just close it... or better yet just minimize it with a VB command...

      For those of you having problems with BT and such, you also get WIFI, IR Wiimote and such...

      Kevin I.

      Message 57 of 57 , Jan 17, 2012
        here is some info from CMU.EDU website on the BRAINBOARD