Re: Rollin' Justin catching two balls

  • dpa_io
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2011
      I'm intrigued by the way the software does what I observe myself doing when I catch a ball, sort of visualize this parabolic trajectory which gets more accurate as the ball gets closer, and kind of back my hand along the trajectory as I catch the ball. It even "looks the ball right into your hand," just like my coach always said. Wonder if it could catch a curve ball or a slider? I bet not.

      dpa