ThinkGeek: Free Broken Electronics

  • orangeoverlord
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Hi there!

      This will be my very first time writing in so be nice. I recently saw some thing that really got me excited for the endless possibilities. I am an avid reader of all things to do with hacking electronics, building robots, and general DIY websites. I just today came across a post from one of my favorite websites for DIY builds and general Tech stuff, Hack A Day, (hackaday.com)when I saw that the website Think Geek (thinkgeek.com) actually wants to GIVE AWAY broken and returned electrons!!!

      Here is the original post from Hack A Day, http://hackaday.com/2011/03/31/think-geeks-wants-you-to-have-broken-stuff/ and here is the original post from Think Geek, http://www.thinkgeek.com/blog/2011/03/take-these-broken-things.html.

      Just think of the parts we could get for local school robot clubs, or for whoever! They are still hammering out the details but I am signing up to the email list to see where it goes.

      Thanks for your time!

      ~Clinton