unsubscribe

  • tom arnall
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2010
      unsubscribe
    • james mock
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 7, 2010
        what is this ?

        To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
        From: kloro2006@...
        Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:00:28 -0700

        unsubscribe

      • Dave Hylands
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
          This is an attempt by somebody to unsubscribe without following the directions to unsubscribe (there is a link at the bottom of each and every email posted).

          On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 1:08 PM, james mock <jgmock@...> wrote:

          what is this ?

          To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
          From: kloro2006@...
          Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:00:28 -0700

          unsubscribe

          --
          Dave Hylands
          Shuswap, BC, Canada
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
            I do not want to be unsubscribed from this !

            To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
            From: dhylands@...
            Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:23:22 -0700

            To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
            From: kloro2006@...
            Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:00:28 -0700

            unsubscribe

            --
            Dave Hylands
            Shuswap, BC, Canada

          • oric_dan
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
              --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, james mock <jgmock@...> wrote:

              > I do not want to be unsubscribed from this !

              Never fear. Unless you're a blatant spammer, the group moderator
              will not unsubscribe you [I think :)].

              Otherwise, you shouldn't be unsubscribed unless you "do it
              yourself" by clicking on the "Edit Membership" label on top
              the screen, if you use web access, and then clicking a button
              that says "Leave Group" - or doing what Dave said if you get
              group emails directly.

              > To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
              > From: dhylands@...
              > Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:23:22 -0700

              > This is an attempt by somebody to unsubscribe without following the directions to unsubscribe (there is a link at the bottom of each and every email posted).
              >
              > On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 1:08 PM, james mock <jgmock@...> wrote:
              >

              > what is this ?
              >

              > To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
              > From: kloro2006@...
              > Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:00:28 -0700

              > unsubscribe

              > --
              > Dave Hylands
              > Shuswap, BC, Canada
              > http://www.DaveHylands.com/

            • james mock
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 10, 2010
                thanks for the claification sir, I appreciate it.
                James

                To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
                From: oric_dan@...
                Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 03:07:16 +0000

                --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, james mock <jgmock@...> wrote:

                > I do not want to be unsubscribed from this !

                Never fear. Unless you're a blatant spammer, the group moderator
                will not unsubscribe you [I think :)].

                Otherwise, you shouldn't be unsubscribed unless you "do it
                yourself" by clicking on the "Edit Membership" label on top
                the screen, if you use web access, and then clicking a button
                that says "Leave Group" - or doing what Dave said if you get
                group emails directly.

                > To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
                > From: dhylands@...
                > Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 15:23:22 -0700

                > This is an attempt by somebody to unsubscribe without following the directions to unsubscribe (there is a link at the bottom of each and every email posted).
                >
                > On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 1:08 PM, james mock <jgmock@...> wrote:
                >

                > what is this ?
                >

                > To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com
                > From: kloro2006@...
                > Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:00:28 -0700

                > unsubscribe

                > --
                > Dave Hylands
                > Shuswap, BC, Canada
                > http://www.DaveHylands.com/

              • Kevin Ross
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 10, 2010
                  Just to be complete, another way to unsubscribe is to send an email to

                  which will also do the trick

                  Kevin
                  Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 10:09 AM
                  Subject: RE: [SeattleRobotics] Re: unsubscribe