Looking for soldering help tomorrow (Wednesday) through late in the evening and maybe Thursday

  • Cory Cross
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      Hello everyone,

      I have a rush project to do, soldering together a Battery Management
      System for this car:
      www.commutercars.com

      I would have given earlier notice, but a critical package of PCBs was
      waylaid to parts unknown until this afternoon.

      I would like as many people as possible to solder these things together
      on Wednesday this week, preferably BYOSI (bring your own soldering iron
      :)). Maybe you just want to get the teens out of the house and doing
      something productive? There are tasks for every skill level from bending
      250 resistor leads to soldering 1200 IC legs of 100mil spacing and about
      1000 0805-size resistors. Also some finer-pitched stuff.

      I am willing to pay in cash or in-kind, I have lots of electronics
      knowledge and equipment (I have a gumstix computer, some servos, some
      40Ah/60Ah/90Ah LiFePO4 batteries; I am an electronics engineer with
      experience in software, LiFePO4 battery management, and power switching
      electronics and could help you in some way; and I have a complete
      automotive shop at my disposal...) I also have LiFePO4 battery
      management systems (surprise!). And electric cars to drive around! I'm
      sure we can come up with something!

      If you are interested, call 206-577-8069 after 10AM tomorrow or e-mail
      me at cory@....

      Thanks,
      Cory

      --