RE: [SeattleRobotics] Position Sensor?

  • Alan Marconett
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2010

      I think the SRV-1 robot has some sort of RFID sensor.

      http://www.surveyor.com/

      Alan  KM6VV

      ___

    • jamericanfreddy
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 2010
        azlso parallax sells them too
        but using RFID it has very limited range
        maybe place RFID TAG under the car and pickup antenna device all the crossline

        --- In SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Marconett" <KM6VV@...> wrote:

        > I think the SRV-1 robot has some sort of RFID sensor.
        >

        > http://www.surveyor.com/
        >

        > Alan KM6VV
        >
        > ___

      • Heru Setiawan
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 15, 2010
          Hi All,
          Thanks for your respon.
          I find "D-Sonar" at internet that use feedback frequency. but at that
          article is only can used at 0-3m. How to make D-sonar can catch at
          5m?

          Thanks