Re: [SeattleRobotics] Re: Psi Theory..

  • robotMaker
    Message 1 of 35 , May 5, 2010
      Advanced Robotics? There's and Advanced Robotics site, on this site or somewhere else?

      Message 35 of 35 , May 30, 2010
        >Finally... an essoteric converstation that I can contribute to.
        >Regarding brain/sensor timing.
        >I find that I am MUCH more sensitive to high frequency visual effects
        than most of my colleagues..

        It is a long time I do not check the "feature", but I do invite you to
        test the following:

        1) Put something with "high refresh rate", at least 8-10 yards apart
        from you( like a old crt monitor, I don't use them anymore)

        2) Try to produce a loud sound with your mouth, similar to stream of
        'R' letters, very loud in a way that your toungue produce a *strong*
        vibration.

        This would make the flashing of the source more evident, without moving
        your eyes and/or your head. As soon you will be able to notice the
        effect, it will be possible to do this with objects nearer to you and
        without much sound.

        If it does not work, you need to double check the "noise" you are
        producing, it must be somewhat loud (don't try this in public). Distance
        is very important the first time, or you may miss the effect completely.

        Let me know, nobody I know was aware of this, most of the people I asked
        them to replicate it were able to (not all).

        I don't know for sure why it works, probably vibrations are transferred
        to the eyes and move them slightly. A new 3D technology?

        Giuseppe Marullo