Re: Reading Infrared sensor without microcontroller

  • drugrepin_florida
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 1, 2010
      Thank you for your concern. At first I felt insulted by your comments but not fully understanding your intentions, I will just accept that you don't know my background, degrees, certifications or accomplishments.

      >you to come up with a ground breaking advanced design

      Thank you. The design is my idea. It's actually not that difficult if you understand VLSI to the degree that I do.

      But don't loose faith in our education system. It has taught me enough to stay away from making sunsets.
    • David Buckley
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 1, 2010
        Ah, I thought it was advice to a 16 year old, my mistake, I apologise.