Just testing!

  • Randy Carter
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
      Just testing. I haven't received anything from the list since 28 December.

      "What the detractors and critics of electric vehicles
      have been saying for years, is true. The electric
      vehicle is not for everybody, given the limited range
      it can only meet the needs of 90% of the population."

      Ed Begley Jr.
    • Randy Carter

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
          Randy

          Got your post, it appeared twice.

          I think someone got into Yahoo with a worm.  Last email I opened from an SRS member released a nasty worm that took my PC down.  I suspect they will never admit it, but it looks like the Yahoo guys got their stuff back together.

          Hope your holidays were good ones.

          Steve K.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
            There were two posts on the 29th and one on the 30th, all about bunnybot

            --
            Dave Hylands
            Shuswap, BC, Canada
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2010
              Yahoo keeps track of message bounces and if certain conditions are met they stop sending messages. You will then be required to go to the site and reactivate your account. The only clue you have that there is something wrong is by how long has it been since the last message.

              It got sent twice because this damn web based e-mail service keeps resetting my e-mail return address to to netzero.com when is is supposed to be netzero.net. On every other mail list my messages get bounced for that minor difference. After I sent the first message I went "doh!" and checked the return address and sure enough it was sent from netzero.com So I resent it again from netzero.net expecting the .com message to be bounced.

              Sorry :)

              "What the detractors and critics of electric vehicles
              have been saying for years, is true. The electric
              vehicle is not for everybody, given the limited range
              it can only meet the needs of 90% of the population."

              Ed Begley Jr.

              Please note: message attached

              From: Steve Kozachik <steve_kozachik@...>
              To: SeattleRobotics@yahoogroups.com