BunnyBot

  • Mark Weston
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      Say Ron, can you post some pictures and any more details you might have for BunnyBot?  I'm doing a similar project to you in that I'm running a set of PegPerego kiddiecar motors on a wooden frame I built and am planning on using AVR controllers and a laptop for control.

      Mark Weston

      Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8. Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free!