Babuino Project - Software available for download (Arduino/LOGO)

  • Adeilton Oliveira
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2009
      All,

      We finally released a test version of Babuino software for you to test and give us your feedback.
      We have new posts in our blog (http://babuinoproject.blogspot.com) including a Tutorial on how to upload the .hex file to Arduino.
      The .hex file is available in our discussion group in Yahoo so it is readily available for you.
      Here is the link:

      Please feel free to join and share with us your experience with our platform and programming Babuino in LOGO.

      Hope you like!!

      Regards,

      Adeilton Oliveira

      Adeilton Oliveira wrote:

      Hello,

      The blog has been updated with some new posts, including the first application of Babuino Project, an obstacle avoidance vehicle.
      Here is the link:

      http://babuinoproje ct.blogspot. com/

      Please feel free to make your comments!

      Adeilton Oliveira

      Adeilton Oliveira wrote:

      Guys,

      Here is the link

      http://babuinoproje ct.blogspot. com/

      Regards.

      Adeilton Oliveira wrote:

      Hello guys,

      I'll share with you the weekend project I am developing with Arduino
      board and AVR Studio.
      This is a Robot dev. plataform. I can program the Arduino in LOGO
      language using the Cricket Logo, Logo Blocks (it's not working 100%),
      iCode, and CTI Blocos.

      Regards.

    • Adeilton Oliveira
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 12, 2010
        Hello guys,

        A long time ago I posted a message about the project I was working on. The project has grown and I'd like to share with you the latest status.
        Now there are some people working with me in the software development and testing, and this week I received the first pics of Programming classes for kids using Babuino.

        Take a look at them at http://babuinoproje ct.blogspot. com/

        Thanks!

        Adeilton Oliveira wrote:

        Hello,

        The blog has been updated with some new posts, including the first application of Babuino Project, an obstacle avoidance vehicle.
        Here is the link:

        http://babuinoproje ct.blogspot. com/

        Please feel free to make your comments!

        Adeilton Oliveira