Re: having a problem running a exe without a full install of c++ 2008 express

  • jamericanfreddy
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 6, 2009
      found out it had some errors in manifest file ,like changing 80' to 90' to match the dll's,now i get a command line,but stops with a error code 0xc0150002 and look at the event viewer and saw it was manifest error ,with post manifest info here ,if anyone can find the error
      i read the link about changing 80's to 90's and version # for a debug version

      <!-- Copyright © 1981-2001 Microsoft Corporation -->
      <assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1" manifestVersion="1.0">
      <noInheritable/>
      <assemblyIdentity
      type="win32"
      name="Microsoft.VC90.DebugCRT"
      version="9.0.21022.8"
      processorArchitecture="x86"
      publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b"
      />
      <file name="msvcr90d.dll"/>
      <file name="msvcp90d.dll"/>
      <file name="msvcm90d.dll"/>
      </assembly>

      also what do i save as in notepad ascii or utf-8 or unicode
      doesnt say in article